Covid-19 Masking Policy
Updated Covid-19 Masking Policy
After some discussion the organizers of CauldronFest 2022 have made some adjustments to our Covid-19 Masking Policy. This new policy aligns with the current changes in local and federal requirements. Please be advised the Organizers will revisit and update these polices regularly in order to comply with the local and federal requirements.
- When you check in you will be required to select a wrist band that corresponds with your level of comfort of contact. Please select the color that represents your true level, never feel like you have to chose one color or another to make others happy.
- Throughout the event site you will notice hand sanitizer has been placed for your usage. Please utilize it.
- Masks will no longer be required while on site. We at this time are leaving this up to personal choice.
- Attendees will be required, once on site, sign an affidavit stating they have not shown any of the known symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
- At check in you will have your temp taken. If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher you will be asked to sit and relax for 15 minutes to give you the chance to regulate. If after 15 minutes you are still running a fever of 100.4 or higher you will be asked to leave and given a ticket for a free admission for the 2023 event. No refunds will be offered.
- Attendees are not allowed to “police” others about mask usage. We all have different opinions, and as we have seen “policing” leads to major issues.
- Please be advised that cabins hold 6 attendees. If at any time a cabin has less than six attendees in it we will place enough attendees into that cabin to get the total of 6 in the cabin. This is why we have put into effect the policies about temp and the affidavit.
Food Safety Policy
In regards to Food Safety due to Covid-19. During the event all of our food handlers will be required to wear a mask and gloves. They will be required to wash their hands every thirty minutes during food service duties.